We love working at Hamptons Style, and think of it as not 'just a job' but each of our passionate team fulfills a vital role within our group. We are a small company with a big vision & a warm and friendly team culture.
From time to time we are looking for new achievers across all levels from customer service to warehouse and admin, and if you are interested in becoming a part of our happy team please submit your letter of interest and resume [email protected]
We look for genuine, inspired people who posess attention to detail and a constructive attitude.
When positions become available we will post the role below.
Hamptons Style Digital Marketing and e-Commerce Content Co-ordinator
- Permanent full time position
- 38 hours per week
- Attractive pay rates
- Gold Coast location (Arundel)
- Autonomous role with the opportunity to get creative!
We are looking for someone incredibly independent, confident, and creative, with the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in digital marketing and content creation
- Creative and imaginative
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate and maintain website backend, social media platforms, EDM
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to monitor, interpret, and improve business outcomes
The primary role requirements include uploading product to both our online and eBay stores, managing social media, ensuring accurate content and SEO friendly copy, and directing creative digital marketing strategies.