Changing your table decor is an easy and inexpensive way to give your dining space a quick makeover.
Whether it's changing vases, getting a new array of fresh flowers or finding visually interesting pieces such as lanterns, table linens or candlesticks to showcase, decorating your dining room space will create a cosy place for gatherings. Here are 5 easy decorating ideas to make it happen in no time.
1. Silver and glass always looks impressive. Use candlesticks, hurricanes or candleabras to add glamour. Our favourite hurricane at the moment is the Santos Hurricane - made from glass, its rope handle is perfect for that casual approach to entertaining. Add a candle for an evening table, or fill it with flowers for a beautiful Sunday brunch.
2. Fresh is best. Use fresh flowers that contrast with table linens for a simple yet striking centrepiece. For a more subtle and elegant look, use blooms in a softer shade of the colour palette your using.
3. Table linen is your friend. Use a tablecloth with a pattern or stripe for a fresh preppy look, or opt for plain linens if using bright napery. For something different try using table runners horizontally across the table to act like placemats for placesettings across from each other. We recommend - The Adamaris Runner made with woven Jute is a neutral cream or light blue and adds a layer of texture to your dining table.
4. Place fruit in a large bowl or vessel to add colour, shape and texture. We love the texture and shape of our Boat Trays in Whitewash. They come in a set of 2, and are just divine on the dining table filled with florals, placemats, candles and fruits.
5. If your are running short on time, a bunch of faux florals can look the real deal in a beautiful vase, champagne or wine bucket.