We love the colour combination of blue & white - it can quite simply transform your space into a seaside haven, bringing with it all those relaxed, cool, coastal vibes the Hamptons style is known for.
This perfect pairing has been around for centuries, from Chinese porcelain to Delftware, ticking stripes to the timeless classic of Wedgwood, it's versatility is only surpassed by it's ability to compliment almost any decorated style home.
So feel inspired in your home with hues of blue and white in patterns, plain or textured. Don't feel you have to stop at navy or stripes, get creative with the look and mix it up.
Blue is such an appealing palette to play with so be bold with your home accents and wall art, or keep it intricate with flashes of floral, paisley or Moroccan patterns.
Our top Blue & White pieces -
1. Zaffre Ginger Jar - An absolutely divine blue and white ceramic jar which is floral in pattern, and complemented with a gold trim.
2. Decorator Balls - This pretty set of 4 blue & white ceramic balls look great in a bowl on the coffee table for that perfect colour pop.
3. Indigo Coral Splendour Print Collection - The Indigo Coral series are by far our most popular seaside print series. Giclee print by renowned Peter Arnold, they are part of the Designer Boys Platinum Collection.
4. "Charlie White" Rug Collection - A blend of modern and traditional with a 'fade' style, these rugs are an amazing piece of design that effectively captures the latest trends.
5. Mila Table Lamp - The Mila is as cute as a button, smaller sized lamp which is more than perfectly suits the Hamptons home.
6. Mandarin Jar (Featured) - We love this ceramic jar! The blue and white floral pattern is a stunning feature, highlighted by gold trim which runs along the bottom of the jar, and along the lid as well.
So whether you want to make a statement or infuse some seaside calm into your home, the blue and white combination is certainly going to kick start your inspiration.